8 years ago
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Mommy, Quiero Leche!
The funniest thing happened yesterday. Nicole and I had taken Andrew swimming at our pool, and we were getting changed back into our clothes. I got Andrew dressed first and then Nicole and I were getting dressed. Nicole had put pants on, but she hadn't put her shirt on yet. Andrew noticed this, crawled across the bed, and helped himself to a snack. The funny thing was he had just finished eating like 5 or 10 minutes before. Nicole tried to get him to stop, but every time she took him off he would come back like a starving, ravenous beast. I think it was one of the funniest things I have seen him do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny! it must have been so cute, and hilarious!
by the way i added to my blog so check it out!
WII...........................
so i just wanted to let u know that i told Barrett about blogger, and since he loves to write and is quite the comedian he joined up yesterday and has since written 3 blogs. Dont be be offended by his crude humor though! check it out! hes on "my peeps" list as "Snoo"
Post a Comment