For the longest time Rory said that she wanted to have a Minnie Mouse party for her 4th birthday. As it came closer, she changed her mind and decided that she wanted to have a gymnastic party. I worked hard with a little bit of help from Todd and put together a great birthday party. We found a place called "At the Matinee Gymnastics Center." Rory invited some friends from church and her dance class. We had about 11 little girls...and Andrew. They all had a blast. Coach Mike taught them some basic gymnastics and then taught them how to do a bunch of different things: running and jumping into the foam pit, rolling into an "L," the "anything" mat, the obstacle course, the bar, the balance beam, the run and "crash," and the bounce house. Then he had them take turns at the different things.
After that we had cake. It was very yummy! And I loved the decorations. Rory and I love zebra print, so this was perfect for her.
Then we opened presents. She got a lot of really fun presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment