8 years ago
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Our First Blog
So when Nicole was pregnant with AJ, I made a website to show how her pregnancy was progressing. After AJ was born, I pretty much gave up on that website. Well now we have decided to join the blogging world so we can let our friends and family know what is going on in our lives. We are in AZ right now to celebrate Christmas with Nicole's mom and sister. We are so excited for AJ's first Christmas. He is growing so much and he is so much fun these days. We can't wait to watch him rip open all of his presents (Grandma spoiled him good). So I guess that will do it for this one. I'll get more in depth with some upcoming posts and pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Nicole, I can't believe how handsome Andrew is. I just wish something like this would have been around when my kids (Yancey and Ceara) were little. I look forward to watching him grow. If and when you have more kids, I hope you will share their moments as well. Take care, much love, Kelly B.
Post a Comment