Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fun Firsts

I am usually too busy to post much on here, but I stayed home sick from work today. So let me just take a few minutes to let you know about some fun firsts that we've enjoyed with Andrew lately.
Food:
Nicole has been trying for quite some time to get me to let AJ eat some solid food. But I guess it isn't only her.

He really wanted that ham. This was on New Years Eve.
About a week after we got back from AZ, Nicole thought she'd try again.
This was from piece of rice.

About a week after that (Jan. 12) we decided to start giving him the food he is suppose to eat. He had his first bowl of rice cereal, and he did pretty well.

We had him just eating rice cereal for several weeks, but just recently we started him on vegetables.
Sweet Potatoes

Squash


Some of the other fun firsts that we've had lately include:

First two teeth

First time on all fours.


First time in "Jail"


And Andrew also had his first haircut, but we didn't take a picture of that.
Anyway, those are some of the things that have been going on with our little man.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love it, love it, love it! Thanks for the update. He's absolutely adorable. Those eyes are going to make the girls swoon!!!

Jana said...

Wow, he's so big! Addie is still so small and has no interest in getting on all fours or crawling, but I'm ok with that!

He's adorable, guys, great job there!