Monday, February 11, 2008

I can't believe he is 6 months old.

Yesterday was Andrew's 6 month birthday. I can't believe that much time has passed already. We took him to the doctor's this morning for his checkup and he is doing great. He now weighs 17 lbs. 6 oz. He is 27 1/4 inches long. And he is doing healthy and well. On Saturday night we put him in his crib in his own bedroom for the first time. He did just fine, which is more than I can say for Nicole. I think she misses having him in our room. I do too. He is growing up way too fast. I hope that I don't miss too much having to be away from home for school and work all the time. Until next time...

1 comment:

Bre said...

Hi Nicole! It has been a long time since I've seen Todd, it's too bad we're not all closer. But I love this blog thing, it's been so great to keep in touch with people far away. Andrew is so cute! I didn't realize that he and Paige were pretty close in age. I'm glad you're on here, it will be neat to keep in touch.