Sunday, March 16, 2008

Swimming in the Sun

AJ and I are still down here in Arizona and since the weather has been warm we have been swimming in the pool in my mom's community. AJ loves to swim so it has been a lot of fun.




Well we were enjoying the swimming pool in my mom's community until they told me since AJ is not potty trained (even though he was wearing a swim diaper) he could not swim in the pool. So now we have resorted to swimming in my mom's jacuzzi tub.


2 comments:

Bre said...

Hi! When I said let's get the cousins together I meant our kids! It wasn't until afterwards that I realized that I don't know what our kids would be, 2nd cousins maybe? I don't know! We could just go to a park or something nearby. Let me know!

Amber said...

Such cutie pics!!