Sunday, March 23, 2008

Like Mother Like Son

One thing AJ has started to do since we have been in Arizona is eat paper. The funny thing is I did it to when I was little. My mom said people use to give it to me and then enjoy watching me eat away.

4 comments:

Bre said...

Oh! That sounds great. Let's do Sunday afternoon then, will that work?

Jana said...

I'm glad Addie isn't the only one chomping down paper...

Bre said...

oh man, I'm so sorry about today. I got your message. We've been remodeling our house for the past two weeks and it completely slipped my mind until my husband asked if we were getting together today. You guys are probobly leaving soon too. Let me know if you'll be around a while longer and if not, sorry we missed you guys, hope to catch you next time, or maybe we'll go up there sometime.

Bre said...

Yeah! We all talked about it and we all hope to go to Utah to take him to the MTC and visit with everyone. It will be great to see everyone and meet you! So we are tentatively planning on all coming! Can't wait. (well, not for the whole saying goodbye to Mike, but you know.)