Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Weekend in Bountiful

My cousin Suzie's oldest son, Kevin, graduated from high school on June 5th and he had a graduation party at his house in Boutiful. We decided to just go up to Bountiful for the weekend. We stayed with Todd's sister, Julianne for the weekend. We had a good time at Kevin's party. It was the first time that we had seen Bruce and Suzie's "new" house (they have lived there for almost 2 years). I really enjoy getting together with my cousins. On Saturday, Julianne had to work in the morning so we decided to let Andrew play in the playland at her work for a couple hours until she got off. Kristina and her family met us there and the kids played together.
After the kids took a nap we wanted to take Andrew to the Bountiful Temple. He loves to see the temples. We had a lot of fun there.

The rest of the weekend we just hung out with Julianne. We had a good time and enjoyed our visit with her. Thanks, Julianne for letting us stay with you. And thanks, Kevin for giving us an excuse to come up to Bountiful.

1 comment:

Bre said...

I've never seen the bountiful temple. It's beautiful. Well Josh is moving in the next week but I plan on staying here until this pregnancy is done. Who knows when that will be but we are trying to rent out our house and if we do I will stay with my parents. But I think I will be here for a few more months. Although Show Low is nice, you guys would like it too.