Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation: Part 7 (Logan)

The Goodsell Family Reunion was held in Newton on August 8th. Nicole really wanted to go, especially because this will be our last year living in Utah. So we left Arizona Friday morning and drove straight through to Tremonton. The reunion was fun and the kids won some good stuff in the family raffle. Rory got a stuffed gorilla that sings I'm Too Sexy. Andrew got some books. After the reunion we went over to Grandma's house for a little bit.The kids love their Grandma Great.

We then headed over to Bampa Neigh's house to visit with him and all of his animals. Andrew was so excited to go see his Bampa and all the fun animals he has there. He especially liked the goats. He also loved the Farm See n' Say that Bampa gave him. It's very appropriate for the two of them.Andrew loved the ATV. He spent hours on it with both Todd and Bampa.That night we went to the Cache County Fair. Andrew had a blast seeing all of the animals and rides. And Bampa spoiled all of us with lots of good treats. I think the freshly fried doughnuts were the best. Andrew did not like the pig trying to eat his shoe!On Sunday Andrew wanted to go see Bampa again before we left.This is Monster.Remember, I do not like birds at all. Todd was shocked when I asked my dad if I could hold Monster.Andrew enjoyed climbing on the lawn mower until the goats joined him. He wasn't a fan of that.Doesn't Rory look cute with her Bampa. Surprisingly, this was Rory's first time being held by her Bampa. Hopefully they'll be able to spend more time together before we leave Utah next year.

No comments: