Yesterday our friend Danny called and asked Todd if he and Andrew wanted to go sledding. Todd said, "NO" because he had a runny nose and a little cough. After he got off the phone I asked him about the phone conversation and then I said, "Well you promised Andrew he could play outside so why not let him." Well needless to say Andrew and Danny's little boy Jacob had a lot of fun. (Our pictures aren't the greatest, we will have to get some from Nici)

But that fun led to this...

Andrew got tipped off the sled once and fell wrong. He was complaining that his neck hurt and later would not move his arm. Well after a visit to the doctor and an x-ray we were told he fractured his clavicle. My poor little boy! Todd and I have never had a broken bone, but our 2 year old has. Keep him in your prayers!
Oh yeah Rory and I went out to watch as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment