8 years ago
Sunday, March 14, 2010
The Week of Sickness
I have often pondered about making our blog more of a family journal, so here I go. Last Friday (that was a week ago Friday) we decided to wake Rory up and take her to the doctor since she was coughing a lot and Todd got freaked out. They said it was a cold and she would be okay. Rory and Andrew both have asthma so we are overly cautious. Well Sunday she woke up with a high fever and Monday it was still there so we took her to the doctor again. We found out she had RSV. Todd got sick on Tuesday. So on Wednesday he went to the doctor and was told he had a sinus infection. Andrew had a little fever start Wednesday just as Rory got better. Thursday was Andrew's turn to the doctor. He was diagnosed with Bronchiolitis and Croup. Now here it is Sunday everyone is finally getting better and of course now I don't feel so great. I can't wait for winter to be over! Oh and I have to make sure I thank my mother in law Gayle for her willingness to help out when she could this week. I don't think things would have gone so smoothly with out her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We took Mahala to the doctor last week, but something, he said it was just a cough and a minor ear infection. Luckily it's gotten a little better. Sounds like you guys have had lots of fun. But in response you your Facebooking...we're doing good! Still adjusting and kind of busy with apartment business. It's kind of lame sometimes, I'll just be straight up honest! How are you guys though besides the whole being sick thing. Oh and I won't lie, I'm probably going to steal Rory's one year old picture idea where "one" is spelled out in letters. So cute!
Sounds like a crummy week! Does that make like a one year anniversary of RSV for Rory? Not something any little girl should have to repeat! Glsd you're all on the mend!
Post a Comment