Saturday, March 12, 2011

Meemaw's Work Picnic

My mother-in-law had a work party and we were invited. I took the day off of work so that I could go. It was catered by Famous Dave's and the food was delicious. They had some inflatables and carnival games for the kids. The adults enjoyed them too though.
They also had face painting and airbrush tatoo's. Rory got a monkey painting on her arm instead of her face.

Andrew got a tatoo of a flower on his arm and Nicole and I got lips on our ankles. They had a rock wall too. Nicole wanted to try it since she never has. She was really scared of the repelling part. Then she was mad at herself because she did not get very far. I guess she will have to try again at my work picnic.

Oh and they had bingo too. I won a $25 visa gift card, Barb got a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card and a $20 Target gift card, Trish got a $25 Harkins gift card. Bingo was good to us. Thanks Mom for inviting us to your work picnic!

No comments: