Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Since today was St. Patricks Day I dressed the kids in green. I also made them cinnamon rolls with green frosting which they loved.
And we went on an adventure is search of a fountain that shoots green water out of it on St. Patricks day. We found it and enjoyed watching it for 15 minutes.

I thought it was something cool to do. After that the kids played at a playground, then played on a McDonalds play place, then went swimming and after Rory tried a little cornbeef and cabbage the kids went to bed early (because they didn't get a nap). It was a fun day for all.

2 comments:

Steph said...

That fountain is way cool and I love the cinnamon rolls with green frosting I might borrow that idea for next year! My kids had dinner in green bread bowls :)

Julianne said...

I think your kids have grown since we were there!! So cute! Looks like a load of green fun!