Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FIELDTRIP!!!

Andrew's preschool class had a fieldtrip to the Phoenix Zoo today. And thanks to one of the Mom's corporate pass, we got to go as a family. The kids were extremely excited about going to the zoo with Andrew's friends. I love how excited Rory gets to see Andrew's friends. We met everyone at the zoo around 9:30am so we could go in all together. I took the kids to see the reptiles and birds as Nicole isn't at all interested in those animals. We then walked around the loop and saw giraffes, an ostrich, a tiger, a lioness, baboons, monkeys, elephants, gila monsters, etc. We also got the chance to ride on a camel named Dale (like Chip and Dale if you ask Rory or Andrew). And the kids got to ride on the carousel as well. Nicole and I aren't the biggest fans of the zoo, but it makes our kids happy and that's good enough for us.

No comments: