I have told Todd that he should try different styles with Rory's hair and take pictures, so she can have an assortment of styles to choose from when we do her hair each day. He hasn't done much yet, but today he decided to try something new. It turned out really cute, so he took pictures of her. Then of course Andrew wanted his picture taken too. He got a haircut yesterday, and was looking extremely handsome today. And well they are just both so darn cute! I may be a bit biased as their mom, but I know several people who would not disagree with me.
 |
| Todd said he needs to practice getting it a bit tighter with less fly-aways, but pretty good for his first try. |
2 comments:
I'm one of those people who would not disagree with you!! They are some pretty good looking kids... and may I say you have a seriously talented husband. He can do more with hair than I can!!
Your kids are super dang cute! I can't believe how old they are looking! Love that Todd is the Hairstylist in your fam!
Post a Comment