Our ward had a talent show tonight, and originally I wasn't planning on doing anything. Then I thought it might be kinda fun for Andrew and I to sing our song (Watching You by Rodney Atkins) together. I asked Andrew what he thought and he said, "Definitely!" So we started practicing a bit--he knows the song by heart since I've been singing it to him since he was a baby, but just to make sure we could do it along with music only and no lyrics. I've gotta say, he completely blew me away. I don't think he has ever sang our song that clear and confident. It was awesome! Check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB0UQUldw2A&feature=youtu.be.
So you know the part in the song that says, "We wear cowboy boots and camo pants..."? We decided to go with that and wear our cowboy boots and camo pants. And we didn't want to leave Rory out, so she wore her boots too.
 |
| What cute feet! |
The primary also did an act that was really cute using the song
Once There Was a Snowman. See it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivq4IP_Ego&feature=youtu.be
1 comment:
Awesome job you two! You make a mom and grandma very proud! The snowman one was great too, best once there was a snowman I ever saw.
Post a Comment