Friday, September 7, 2012

Rascal Flatts Concert

So I have become quite a big country music fan over the years, and Rascal Flatts is by far one of my favorite country groups.  So when I found out they were coming to Phoenix and my wonderful wife said we should go, I said ok and we bought the tickets.  We told the kids that they were going to spend the night at grandma's so mommy and daddy could go see a concert.  They asked what we were going to see and I told them "Banjo" (one of Rascal Flatts newer songs).  So any time "Banjo" came on the radio, they would tell me that's what I was going to see at the concert.  So cute!  I think they both would have loved to come if we let them.  The concert was last night.  I got to wear my new cowboy boots and Wranglers.  Nicole said a long time ago that she would get me in Wranglers some day, and I told her she was crazy.  Well I gotta say those are some of the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned. 


Nicole: "Wrangler butts drive me nuts!"

The opening bands were Eden's Edge, The Eli Young Band, and Little Big Town.  Eden's Edge and The Eli Young Band were ok.  Little Big Town was a lot of fun, especially when they sang "Pontoon." The crowd went crazy!  Rascal Flatts was great.  They were very entertaining and I had fun singing along with almost all of their songs.  I am a little hoarse this morning though.  Nicole and I decided that we are too old for this.  We got home about 12:30 in the morning and we were feeling it when it was time to get up this morning, but still a fun time.


No comments: