Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Recap (6/10-6/15)

Okay so this week for Make it Monday we made some awesome Bead Suncatchers. 
I heard they make your house smell so I waited til Todd go home and melted them on the bbq.  I used this link.  But since we had to wait til Todd got home we decided to make some other things.  We made summer snow from this blog and we also made foam dough found here.
For Time to read Tuesday we went to the library.  We also had the Reed's over for some swimming fun.  What ya Watchin' Wednesday was the summer movie program's Madagascar 3 which neither Rory nor myself had seen before and it was a good movie.  For Tasty Treat Thursday we made cake mix cookie bars because I thought they looked pretty easy to have the kids help with.  I found the recipe here and we used regular M&Ms and chocolate chips.  They were tasty! 
Friday for our Somewhere Fun Friday we went to the Tempe Beach Park Splash Pad with some friends.  The kids and I had a lot of fun. 
Then Friday night the kids had a sleepover at my Mom's.  Todd had a hike planned the next morning with his Scout troop, so it allowed me to sleep in.  Saturday my Mom took the kids to see Epic and the kids seemed to like it.  It was another fun week.

No comments: