Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Andrew's in Heaven

So as you all know from a previous blog, Andrew (like his mom when she was a baby) likes to play with and eat paper. Well the other day he found a little bit of heaven. Nicole was just called to be the Visiting Teacher Coordinator in our ward, and Andrew was just doing what he could to help Mom with her calling.



He also decided that he needed to help Dad out as well. I'm not sure how effective he is at looking up a phone number, but at least he had fun doing it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

He's so sweet! What a big helper. It was good to see you too Nicole. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jana said...

Congrats on the new calling! I'm sure you're going to have fun, I know how much you liked being a supervisor! Oh yeah, Andrew is so cute! I want to squeeze his cheeks!