Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NICOLE IS PREGNANT !

So for those of you who may not read our blog very often, or those who are not good with hidden puzzles...Nicole is Pregnant! A little over a month ago I posted a blog entitled "Isn't Life Fun?" Hidden inside this blog was the above title. I wanted to see how many people would catch on. Many of you know by now, so I figured we could let the rest of you who read our blog know. We found out that Nicole is pregnant on June 14th using a home pregnancy test.



This was really cool because it was the day before Father's Day. So "on" my first Father's Day I found out that I was going to be a father again.

Yesterday (July 22nd) Nicole had her first doctor's appointment. Everything went well. The baby has a good, strong heartbeat and looks great. Andrew was glued to the screen while they were doing the ultrasound. It was so cute--he is going to be such a good big brother!



So Nicole is due on February 21, 2009. We are so excited and we'll keep you all updated as the time goes by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me a grandma again. I really can't wait.
MOM

Jana said...

CONGRATS! Is this why you so slyly asked if I was going to be pregnant again any time soon? You think we should share in this joy together again? I'm happy for you, but it's still too soon for us! Maybe by the end of the year.

Oh yeah, Andrew now looks more like Nicole I think. I always thought he had that Tood air about him, but the older he gets, the more Nicoleish he becomes as well. Congrats again on a blossoming baby #2!

Amber said...

I'm just cracking up that Nicole's 'Pee Stick' is on the web. I love you guys!!! Congrats.