A is for age: 25
B is for burger of choice: I really like Apollo Burger's cheesburger.
C is for the car I drive: that is a Toyota Camry if I ever have it. That is what happens when you only have one car.
D is for your dog's name: since we can't have a dog in our apartment the dog's name I choose is my mom's t-cup chihuahua Precious. We use to have shared custody.
E is for essential item you use every day: that would be diapers. And with a second on the way it is only going to get worse.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: that would be So you Think You Can Dance. I have watched this show for the last 3 seasons.
G is for favorite game: I love to play all different board and card games. I think I play phase 10 the most. I also love to watch BYU football at BYU.
H is for home state: that would be California. That is if your home state is the state where you lived for the biggest part of your life.
I is for instruments you play: the only instrument I can play is my ipod.
J is for favorite juice: I don't really like juice but if I have to pick one it would be ruby red grapefruit juice.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: all the SYTUCD fans that didn't vote for Chelsie.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: hmm, restaurant...Does Panda Express count?
M is for your favorite Muppet: I don't really like the muppets but if I had to pick one it would be Miss Piggy.
N is for number of piercings: one in each ear. I commonly forget to wear earrings though.
O is for overnight hospital stays: it would have to be when my little Andrew was born. I can't believe that was almost a year ago.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: blog, read, sleep, and shower. Yeah that is right my quiet time is usually when AJ is sleeping and that is also my shower time.
R is for biggest regret: the only regret I can think of is not marrying my husband sooner. Everyday with him is a growing experience and I just love him so much.
S is for status: married as of April 18th, 2002 to Todd.
T is for time you woke up today: the first time it was 6 am.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I went to the Bahamas for free when I was a freshman in high school.
V is for vegetable you love: brussel sprouts dipped in butter.
V is for vegetable you love: brussel sprouts dipped in butter.
W is for worst habit: I dunno, you tell me.
X is for x-rays you've had: the last x-ray I had was on my teeth. I have also had a recent ultrasound to see my baby.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: that would be a toss up between a bear claw and a slurpee.
Z is for zodiac: Libra.
No comments:
Post a Comment