For one of my general education classes I am taking a class called The History of Creativity. I guess the main goal of the class is to increase my creative abilities. Frankly this class is not one of my favorites, but I do think that I am getting more creative. For our final project we had to do something creative. I decided to do something to represent the influence that William Shakespeare had on the english language. Shakespeare invented over 1700 words that are used in the english language. I also wanted to compare this with today and the words, specifically slang words that are invented and used in america today. So I made a head that is half William Shakespeare and half my head. I then wrote several of the words invented by Shakespeare on his half of the head, and slang words used in today's language. Here is the final result!
8 years ago
1 comment:
That is the most creative project I have ever seen. I would like to see it up close and more readable. I know it wasn't your favorite class but you did a great job. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment