So this is going to be one of those blogs that I keep moving up on the page, but when I had the website when Nicole was pregnant with Andrew this was on there. I think it's a lot of fun. So, enjoy!!!
hey Nicole, I was wondering if you had a pack and play you use for Andrew when you travel. I have one but it's not going to fit for our trip to Utah. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Paige yet, but if you have something I could borrow that would really help. Thanks so much!
1 comment:
hey Nicole, I was wondering if you had a pack and play you use for Andrew when you travel. I have one but it's not going to fit for our trip to Utah. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Paige yet, but if you have something I could borrow that would really help. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment