Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kids do the DARNDEST things!

Nicole called me at work a couple of days ago to tell me some funny things that Andrew did. (Nicole, feel free to correct this if I don't tell it right.) Anyway we have a book that Andrew likes to "read"--Click Clack Moo--Cows that Type. A couple of weeks ago he started saying "moo" when I do. So he can moo now. The other day when Nicole and Andrew were outside, he was eating grass. Nicole told him not to eat the grass. His response to her was (and don't forget he has grass in his mouth) MOO. Hilarious!!!
Another word that Andrew has learned recently is "poopoo". Later that same day while Nicole was giving Andrew a bath she was talking to her mom on the phone. She told Andrew to say "poopoo" for grandma. He did! Unfortunately for Nicole he not only said poopoo, he went poopoo...in the tub. How cute is that!
When Nicole told me these fun little happenings of the day, I told her she should have taken pictures. I always tease her about needing to take more pictures when I'm not there. I understand that is not always possible for her. So blog readers, you'll just have to use your imaginations on this one. Stay tuned for future fun stories.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your poopoo story is right, but you left out part of the cow story. After I told him not to eat the grass I said he looked like a cow and then Suzie told Andrew to say moo. I love you honey. I did take a picture of Andrew today just so you know. I may post it later.

Bre said...

okay we do not want poopoo pictures though!

Grama G said...

Times change. I remember when Spencer pooped in the bathtub and you didn't think it was one bit cute. I never saw you move so fast or scream so loud.