Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Arizona

Sorry that I am a little behind with the Christmas blog, but we have been having too much fun just enjoying vacation. Usually when we spend Christmas with Mom and Trish, they will come wake us up around 5am or so. But this year with Andrew's schedule and Nicole needing to eat at certain times we all decided to sleep in. We got up around 7:30am and ate breakfast. Then we started to open presents. Mom had wanted Andrew to open a present each night so he already had some experience. On Christmas Eve we got our pajamas--Nicole, Andrew, and I got matching pajamas this year.

Mom, Nicole, and I really didn't have a lot of presents this year, so we watched Andrew and Trish open A LOT of presents.
As you can see we had a bit of a mess to clean up--and this is after they had already started.

Andrew made quite the haul in presents.He seemed to like everything that he got, but he definitely had some favorites:
His ball popper

His John Deere tractor

And his magnetic number set

One of my favorites is the whale sweater that he got--it is so cute.
For most of the day we played, slept (everyone but me anyway), ate, and took a lot of pics and videos of Andrew (that was my favorite part).

Now that this is a really long blog, I'll say Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Awww how cute is that kid? I love the whale sweater and all his adorable expressions. I miss you guys!