8 years ago
Monday, December 8, 2008
The Flu Sucks, but My Husband is Wonderful
On Friday I woke up feeling not so great and by the afternoon I could barely get out of bed. Todd and I are learning to depend on others with Andrew so Todd doesn't miss work when I am feeling under the weather. So when I was not feeling so well we called some neighbors but nobody was available to help us. The next option was Todd calls in sick to work or asks if he could bring Andrew in with him. His boss told him he needed him to come in because there was only two tellers working, so he told him he had to bring Andrew with him. I wasn't there but Todd said Andrew was an angel. I am glad it all worked out becuase by the time they came home Friday night I had a horrible fever and what my doctor thinks was the flu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, sorry I never got back to you! For Christmas we are staying home! Yay! We always stay home because it's so much nicer that way and then the kids can have their own Christmas. So on the Eve we are going to my brother's house for dinner and then the morning of my family comes over to our house and watches the kids open presents and then we're having brunch. Then we'll unwind a bit and head over to my parent's house for dinner. I love Christmas and we are so excited we can hardly contain ourselves. What are you guys doing?
Post a Comment