Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Finally Cut My Hair

About three years ago I got my hair cut really short. Since then I have gotten several trims, but never had a lot of hair cut off. I have been contemplating cutting my hair off for quite some time now. I have very thick hair and it takes too long to blow it dry and do it every day. Todd has always liked my hair long, so I didn't know if he would really want me to cut it off. My friend Suzie got her cosmetology license several months ago, and we have been talking about cutting my hair at her work and donating it to "locks of love." Well after talking with Todd about it a lot and having his support, and after a consult with Suzie last night I finally got my hair cut today. We had our family christmas portraits taken today and I wasn't too sure how I would look after the haircut, so we did that first. After pictures I went to get my haircut. This was how I looked before:

After two and a half hours of cutting, washing, drying, and styling this is what it looks like. Todd came to get me from the salon, and when he walked in he said, "hubba-hubba, you look HOT!" So I guess that he likes short hair too, at least on me.

5 comments:

Bre said...

oh my gosh! it looks sooooooooo good! I love it! They did a great job!

Grama G said...

Sooo cute. I love it. Did you donate it? Love ya, Gayle

spencerandkatiegardiner said...

Nicole, you do look hot! I really like your hair cut that way. It's really cute.
Katie

Julianne said...

Holy Cow!! That's a lot of change. Does your head feel lighter? I like it a lot. No babes pulling that hair... :)

Amber said...

Super cute! Do you love it!??!