8 years ago
Sunday, November 16, 2008
BYU vs. San Diego State (The Last Home Game of the Season)
Last Saturday we went to the last home game of the season. It was against San Diego State and it was almost another shutout. The final score was 42-12. It was a fun game. We have enjoyed going to the football games this year, even though we weren't able to go to all of them. A funny thing happened on our way out of the stadium. Nicole needed to use the restroom, so I kept Andrew. I then realized I needed to use the restroom as well. I took Andrew into the restroom with me and went in the handicap stall so he could walk around in there. That didn't work so well. Just as I started "doing my business" Andrew went under the stall door. I kept telling him to come back, but he wasn't listening to me. Luckily he just sat outside the stall door until I was done. He is becoming so independent. I hope that it doesn't get him into too much trouble. Anyway, here are some pics of us at our last football game.


Now it is basketball season, and we look forward to going to as many games as we can. Nicole really loves basketball, so she is looking forward to the next couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment