Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nicole's Day Off--My Day with Andrew

It was actually the Friday and Saturday after Nicole's birthday that she got some much needed girl time. Nicole and her mom went shopping at the University Mall in Orem on Friday. She got some really pretty clothes for herself. I'm so proud of her--she has a hard time spending money on herself usually. So when she spent all of her birthday money that day at the mall it made me very happy.

Anyway this blog is about Andrew and me. I haven't had the entire day alone with Andrew EVER, so this was a new experience for us. I would say that it was quite a success. The funniest thing that happened was...well you can see for yourself.

I looked over and Andrew was reaching into the dryer.

Apparently he had thrown this fake flower in there, and he wanted it back. So he proceeded to climb into the dryer to get it.


Then he decided to say hi to dada.

He is so funny! Anyway, that day we also went on a nice long walk. After I got so worn out taking care of him the other day (see prior blog), I decided it's time to get in shape. So we walked to Target and Papa Murphy's Pizza. It's only about 1 1/2 to 2 miles. Andrew had a blast. He kept asking, "What's that?" He also found a pet rock. It was fun! The next day was more of the same. We played with his toys, went on walks, he made me laugh a lot. It was a great couple of days that we got to have Daddy-Son time while Nicole got her girl time.

No comments: