Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Don't Know How Nicole Keeps Up With Him.

So a few weeks ago we went to our friend's baby blessing. I told Nicole (or she told me) that I would be taking care of Andrew all day long. I thought, "Cool, I love spending time with Andrew." That kid wore me out!!! Earlier in the week Nicole showed me this picture:
Andrew is getting taller by the day. He can now reach his dresser drawers without any problems, and as you can see he likes to empty them. I got a small taste of this too:

I guess he wears himself out too though--this is right before we left for church.
So as the day went on we spent time walking around the church, running around on the lawn playing with Brayden, and going up and down the stairs. I could barely keep up with this boy. Nicole does it every day and she's almost six months pregnant. She is amazing!

No comments: