Sunday, November 9, 2008

Andrew is a Clever Little Booger

Andrew did the funniest thing yesterday that I wanted to share with all of you. Nicole was sleeping, and I needed to take a shower. I put Andrew in the Living Room with some toys and went to take a shower. After about a minute or so, Andrew came walking into the bathroom. We "talked" and then he left. He came back in just as I was finishing my shower. I opened the shower curtain and went to grab my towel that I had placed on the toilet, but my towel was not there. I looked behind the toilet and in the hallway just outside the bathroom door. The little booger had stolen my towel. I told Andrew, "Go get Daddy's towel--go get it." He walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to the living room. He came back around the corner with my towel in tow. He brought it back into the bathroom and handed it to me. He may be a little thief, but he is smart enough to know what I was asking him for and to go get it. I'm so proud of my clever little booger.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I guess maybe next step is getting a tall towel rack to hang the towel out of reach of small hands. Funny story though:)

Bre said...

I love it when they figure things out and you can actually ask them to do things and they do it! That's awesome.