Nicole and I aren't very big on Halloween. But we found this really cute monkey costume at Old Navy. They didn't have any here, so Nicole's mom bought it down in AZ and sent it to us. I had to work on Halloween, and I didn't think I would be able to take Andrew out Trick-or-Treating. But he took a really good afternoon nap, so Nicole and I decided it would be fun to go as a family. She had him already to go by the time I got home.
He was a little shy at first and not sure what to do. After we had been out for a little while he was having so much fun. He wanted to walk from door to door, and he had to knock.
Andrew Trick-or-Treating with Dada.
Mama with her little monkey.
Andrew made quite a haul for his first time out Trick-or-Treating.
No comments:
Post a Comment