As you can see it's been awhile since I blogged, but Andrew has done several really cute things lately. So here is a short update.
Andrew has decided that he is ready to start feeding himself, which is great because we can do things while he is in the high chair that we can't do when he is out. Also he is just so cute when he does it.
Unfortunately I didn't have the camera with me the other day, but we were over at my parent's house and Andrew decided that he could walk up the stairs by himself. He held onto the banister and walked up quite well. He is getting so big way too fast.
That's all for now, but I'll try and blog more about some of the cute stuff he did over the Christmas break.
2 comments:
My AJ Man is growing up way to fast! Just a great bid way to go though AJ and Grandma is very proud of you.
Love Grandma B
Your boy is changing so much! What a handsome little man. You look great Nicole! When's your Due Date again?
Post a Comment