Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

On Wednesday I had the day off from work and school, so we decided to go play in the afternoon. There is a park close to our house where they have a small hill. We decided to blow up our intertube and go tubing at the park. We got all geared up and headed over there. I took Andrew down the hill on the tube with me, and he did not like it.
He just wanted to play in the snow.
Trish and I went down a few times, and Trish had a blast.
Then we took Andrew to go play on the playground. He had a lot more fun doing that than tubing.
We played for almost an hour then decided to leave. Nicole and I each took one more turn going down the hill.
It was a lot of fun. Hopefully Andrew won't hate tubing forever, since it is one of the only things that Nicole and I like about the snow.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Did Nicoles mom have a fit when she saw Nicole tubing??? Looks like fun. Do we know the due date yet?

Joanie said...

I thought about getting a double stroller, but Kylee is older and she doesn't really like to sit in a stroller anymore. There are times it would be nice, though. If Andrew has a tendency to wander a little too far away from you, you will probably want one. There's so much to think about with two or more.

Chera Reese said...

Oh, that is cute that he didn't like it, he will though, don't worry! I like that you guys got out and did stuff on your day off, it makes days off more exciting!

Julianne said...

It's actually Jaydon. Kris and Mike realized they messed up on the birth announcement after it was sent out. Only a few more days. . . till baby girl Gardiner. Yay!