So it has been awhile since I last posted...life has been and is kind of crazy. But I wanted to give you all an update on what has been going on in our lives.
Two days after Rory got out of the hospital for her RSV stay, we had to take her up to Primary Childrens to be fitted for a brace for her hips. She will be in this brace for the next three months or so.
When Andrew was a baby he loved the Ocean Wonders bouncer. Now that Rory uses it, he has decided that it is still a fun toy.
Fun at the park! So this last week has been really nice weather and Andrew loves to be outside. So he has been playing at the park a lot lately. Here are some of the cuter pics.
2 comments:
I absolutely love Andrew in the sunglasses! What cute kids you have!
oh my gosh Rory is so acorable and growing so much! And Andrew is all the sudden this big kid! That's what happens when you have another. They grow up suddenly. Good lookin family!
Post a Comment