Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update continued.

So I forgot to put some pics. on the last post. Last Sunday we went up to my parent's house because Andrew wanted to see Bampa. We had a lot of fun watcning everyone being entertained by Andrew and admiring Rory.


Last week Nicole tried to show Andrew how to finger paint. He didn't really get into it--he didn't like getting his hands dirty. So Nicole tried using cookie cutters. He still wasn't a big fan. We'll have to work on his artistic side a bit. Anyway here are the final products.


Nicole has always told me that I am not a good multi-tasker. I think that I am getting better.

I'll try to keep you all more up to date with what's going on. It amazes me how quickly Andrew is growing up. He is such a big boy, and he is so much fun. I look forward to Rory growing and learning as Andrew has, and to sharing that with all of you who follow the Gardiner Gossip.

2 comments:

Chera Reese said...

Yay! Finally pictures of your cute family!

Julianne said...

Could Andrew be any cuter!! I love his face!! I want to kiss it! Tell him Aunt Ja loves him :)