She is adorable! I love her little polka dot dress and big, pouty lips. What cute pictures. I hope you got one of the entire family all together!
Duh! It's on the side of your blog. Silly me.
Oh my gosh! She us so darn cute! I love the outfit. Love your family picture too. So cute.
i have not sent the tutu yet. why? it got shoved down to the bottom of the list of things to do, it will be sent first thing on Monday morning! Promise! Expect it a few days after. I'm so sorry!
The family pics are so beautiful! I really need to do that with my little family. The pics of Rory are so adorable! I cant wait to see her! and AJ!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is adorable! I love her little polka dot dress and big, pouty lips. What cute pictures. I hope you got one of the entire family all together!
Duh! It's on the side of your blog. Silly me.
Oh my gosh! She us so darn cute! I love the outfit. Love your family picture too. So cute.
i have not sent the tutu yet. why? it got shoved down to the bottom of the list of things to do, it will be sent first thing on Monday morning! Promise! Expect it a few days after. I'm so sorry!
The family pics are so beautiful! I really need to do that with my little family. The pics of Rory are so adorable! I cant wait to see her! and AJ!
Post a Comment