Sunday, May 10, 2009

Picture Update!

One of Andrew's new favorite things to do is bounce on the exercise ball with Nicole and me. He holds on real tight and laughs his head off.
Check out the curls on my little man. This was before he got his hair cut.
Andrew loves popcorn. He grabbed the bag down off the counter and went to town.
Our neighbor made this snow horse after the last big storm. It was pretty amazing! Andrew loves horses, but he said this one was too cold.Cock-a-doodle-doo! I'm not sure how he slept to get his hair to do this, but it was pretty funny.
Ahhhhhh! What a cute little family!
"Ouch." (E.T. for those of you who don't remeber)
We put Rory in Andrew's crib, but he wasn't going to let her be in there without him. I got a lot of cute pics. Here is Andrew holding his baby sister.
Aren't they so cute together. Rory will smile up at Andrew now and he absolutely loves it.
Night, night.
Rory's first jewelry. See the bracelet.
This was Rory's first time holding a toy. With all of her problems that she has had, we forgot to pay attention to certain milestones. When she started holding onto our clothes all the time, we figured a toy would be no problem.
Too cute! Look at the huge smile.
I love when her little tongue pokes out when she smiles. I think she's going to be a cheeser just like her big brother.
I'm not sure why, but she was holding on for dear life. She is a strong little girl.
So we had another baby. She is already sleeping in the crib, and she looks just like Nicole. Hahahahaha!
So there you have it. I'll try to keep the picture updates coming more often, at least during the summer. Our kids are growing up so fast and they do the cutest things.

1 comment:

Grama G said...

So cute crib pics, especially the last one. I have to laugh at Nicole in the crib and wonder what made you do that? I never even thought about getting in crib. Anyway, too cute. I love Rory's smile.