Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Bargain Shopper

Okay so my Mom decided that she would get movies for AJ for every holiday and for Thanksgiving she wanted to give him Up. She is in California on business so I had to pick it up for her. I went to the store Tuesday and was just going to buy the regular dvd pack, but I saw a lady with a 10off coupon if you bought the blue ray combo pack. I decided even though I don't have a blu-ray yet I will have one sooner then later and this was a good buy. So I went searching on the internet for the coupon and ran across a great deal. So I bought Up on blu-ray at Wal-Mart for $19.99 and Monster's Inc I price matched with Best Buy for $18.99 (my current total 38.98). Then I used my coupons $8 off Monster's Inc and $10 0ff Up bring my total to 20.98. Then I used a coupon from Target for $10 0ff when you buy both movies, so my total was now 10.98.

So this is what I got for 12.36.(Remember each pack has a blu-ray, dvd, and a digital copy.)

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Nice DVD shopping! Good thing we're taking you Christmas shopping next week! Get online and find all the coupons!!

Grama G said...

Awesome shopping. Good job, if I could do that I might enjoy shopping.

Jana said...

Wow, that was a great deal! I didn't realize you could use competitor's coupons (like Target) at Walmart! Another great couponing trick...

christina piercy said...

Hey cuz! I finally updated my blog! you are so good at it! i cant keep up. love you guys!