Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some FUN in October (before it got too cold)

Rory has been trying so hard to crawl lately. She gets so frustrated sometimes, but we think that she is really close.Andrew loves to go to Grandma and Bampa Baldy's house, especially when he gets to jump on the trampoline.

I have been taking advantage of any good weather that we have left, so we spent quite a bit of time this month at the park and taking walks.

It looks like Rory will be a BYU fan also.Andrew loves to push Rory in her stroller.
The kids really like playing at the park.
Every Saturday morning Todd takes the kids to get doughnuts at Maceys so I can sleep in for a little while. They always wear their matching John Deer hats. Don't they look cute!
Rory and I decide to try it out and see how we look sporting John Deer.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I think Todd and Andrew definitely win the good looking John Deere contest!! Sounds like fun to me!!