Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a great Christmas day! We had told Mom and Trish to come over between 6:30 and 7:00, so they were sure not to miss watching the kids come downstairs. Andrew came down the stairs first and ran straight to the tree and his stocking. Rory followed close behind.

We all opened up our stockings and were very happy with what Santa Claus brought all of us.As usual we got matching pajamas for our Christmas Eve presents. We found these at the Disney Store and had to have them. They go perfectly with our Disney Christmas. And after we opened up our stockings we took some pictures in our matching pajamas.
The kids were more than ready to start opening their presents. As you all know pictures are worth a thousand words, and since I don't want to type that much I'm just going to put a bunch of pictures here.
After we were done opening presents we of course wanted to play with all of our new stuff. The kids had so much fun running around outside in their Pjs and bare feet. I bet none of you in Utah got to do this on Christmas. Hahahahaha!!! I do love Arizona.

After lunch everyone took a nap, except me. I tried to tidy up a bit while watching The Forgotten Carols. When everyone woke up we played some more until it was time for dinner, bath, and bed for the kiddos. We finished cleaning everything up and relaxed for the rest of the evening.
We had a great Christmas, and we hope that our family and friends did as well.


"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

No comments: