Sunday, February 6, 2011

Andrew the Photographer.

For the last little while I have been having some one-on-one time with the kids since I don't have the opportunity to see them much these days. Last month for Andrew's one-on-one time he wanted to go play T-ball at the soccer field. I took him down there and we played for a while. He did really well. He got some really great hits. I wanted to take some pictures of him playing T-ball...
then he wanted to take pictures too. We spent the next half an hour or so walking around taking pictures of anything he could. These are some of the better ones that he took.
(I would say a good majority of the pictures that Andrew took were of his feet or just the grass.)

Andrew thought that this was a piece of poop.

Rory also got to have her special one-on-one time with Daddy. We went for a bike ride. She loves going off-road becasue she likes the bumpies. She is so cute!I love being able to have this special time with my kiddos.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Bumpies... Love it!! Can't wait to see you guys!!