Rory's birthday was on a Thursday this year and I wanted to do something on her actual birthday especially since Gayle, Todd's mom, and Julianne, Todd's sister, were coming into town. They arrived early in the morning before Rory was awake. I woke up the kids and did our normal morning routine and because it was Thursday Andrew had preschool. It was actually the day of his Valentine's party so I didn't want him to miss it. After I dropped Andrew off I ran home to get Rory ready for her 2 year old pictures. I made Julianne and Gayle come with me because I have not had the best experience in the past. The pictures turned out pretty good. When we were done we had to rush back and get to Andrew's party. Then it was time for lunch and naps. When the kids woke up we headed to the mall to get Rory's ears pierced. She was ready and she knew it was going to hurt. I love that even though it hurt while she was crying she told Carol, the lady who pierced her ears, thank you.
To have some more fun we went to the Disney Store they were having a buy one get one free stuffed animal sale. We have learned not to pass up that sale. Then we played at the mall playground.

And it was getting late and we still needed to eat so we headed to the van and to our surprise Todd was there. We didn't think Rory would get to see her dad since it is tax season. We were all glad that he was able to meet up with us. Rory and Todd went to get pizza for dinner and the rest of us headed to my mom's. We ate then it was time to put the kids to bed. I think she had a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment