Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Andrew is 4!

Today my little man turned 4 years old. I can't believe how much he is growing up. I was supposed to be in Kingman on an audit this week, but we finished up early last week,so I was actually able to be home this week and I got the day off for Andrew's birthday. I woke up this morning and made this birthday sign for Andrew. When he woke up, I told him that I had a surprise for him. He loved it and we spent the next half hour or so coloring some more on it. It was a good day. We mostly just spent time together today because what Andrew really wanted for his birthday was to go to SeaWorld. So we will be leaving Saturday morning and heading for California. But the birthday fun for today was Andrew's cake. He knew exactly what he wanted--a Toy Story ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. He was very excited about it, and it was a very cute cake.


1 comment:

Steph said...

cute cake and happy birthday Andrew!!