Friday, May 17, 2013

Andrew Graduated From Kindergarten

It was a day of mixed emotions today.  Andrew graduated from Kindergarten.  He has had an awesome year!  He has learned and progressed so much and I am so proud of him.  However I can't believe my first-born is already done with Kindergarten.  I don't want to blink my eyes, because before I know it, he will be graduating from high school.  His graduation program was pretty cute.  He looked so handsome and grown-up.
His class sung Do-Re-Mi and a couple of other songs and then exited the room to "Celebrate Good Times."  Afterward we went to get Andrew from his classroom and we took a picture of him with Mrs. Wood.  She has been the best teacher in the world for him and for our whole family.  We will miss her a lot!
I do find it somewhat funny that Andrew still has one week of school left, but it should be a lot of fun.  Congratulation my Kindergarten Graduate!

No comments: