Nicole has had the opportunity to be involved with Andrew's Kindergarten class a lot this year. I have only been able to do a couple of things. One of the things we knew about from the start of the school year was that Mrs. Wood was going to do a special "Building Birdhouses With Dad Day" where the kids Dads or Grandpas could come into the class and help them build a birdhouse. So I took a half-day off from work and spent the afternoon with Andrew at school building this:
After I helped Andrew, I helped another one of the kids in the class whose Dad couldn't make it. Then I just kinda hung out and helped where I could. It was fun spending the afternoon with Andrew. He was really excited to have me there, and I was thrilled to be a part of this special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment