Rory and Andrew are both out of school. The three day weekend has ended and it is our first day of official summer break. This summer I am really wanted it to be semi structured and laid back. I came up with a way to organize my weeks. Monday is going to be our make something Monday and we will make crafts or fun things to play with. Tuesday will be time to read Tuesday and we will either go to the library or read books we have. Wednesday is going to be what ya watchin' Wednesday and we will go to the summer movies that day (Andrew's favorite day). Thursday is going to be tasty treat Thursday and we will either make something tasty or go buy something new to try. Friday will be our go somewhere fun Friday. I hope this helps to have some structured fun. Todd is losing his ride to work mid June so we will have some days without a car unless I feel like driving him everyday, so I wanted days we could do things around the house. I am sure we will still watch some television and of course a lot of swimming.
So since Monday was a holiday and on Thursday we are headed out of town I won't be starting my weekly plan til next week but today we decided to make some fun star cookies. Rory has been begging for. So here are some silly pictures of our first official day of summer break.
1 comment:
That sounds like an awesome summer plan!! Hopefully it works out great!!
Post a Comment