Three years in the making and I finally was able to see The Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti. Todd's family has been trying to go every year since we moved here and this year was my last attempt since we hope to be leaving Utah next spring. Julianne and I set our minds to it and we went. I really enjoyed to whole experience. There were some kids behind us making some cute comments about the actors. They would ask if it was the real Jesus or a real angel. The only down side was I didn't bring my camera.
I owe a big thank you to Todd for watching the kids while I went. It was a long day for him. He took our kids to my cousin's little boy's birthday party. I appreciate him so much for allowing me to have this experience. I also owe Julianne a big thank you for driving to Manti and for after 3 years making this goal come true for me.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment