Nicole and I have now been married for nine years. We celebrated our anniversary on Monday. It was a fun day! I wanted to do something fun and romantic for Nicole, and have a Nine year theme. I'll let her tell you about it from her point of view though.
She did something very “sweet” for me, and it was a lot of fun.
I got out of the shower and went to put deodorant on, and I found this. (Junior Mints)
The next one was in my socks. (Snickers Bar)
I found the next one when I went to get my keys and wallet. (Sweedish Fish)
And then my car—she had made little heart confetti and sprinkled it all over my seats. (Red Hot Cheetos)
The next one was in my lunch box. (Orange)
I found the next one at work when I got my computer out of my work bag. (Skor Candy Bar)
It was kind of a bummer that I had to work on my anniversary. I thought I had it planned well with my anniversary on the 18th and taxes being due on the 15th. But this year taxes were due on the 18th—dang federal holiday! But I did get to leave early, so that was good. The next one I found when I got home and went to put my keys away. (Marshmallow Sugar Eggs)
I kind of cheated with the last two. I figured that she did nine things, because that’s what I did too. She told me that I would find them throughout the course of a normal Monday. Well the only thing that is different about Monday versus any other day is laundry. I looked under all of the clothes in the laundry basket and found this one. (Whoppers)
And finally this was in my drawer in the bathroom. (Pop Rocks)
Nicole had heard that they spark in the dark, and I swear that I have seen this too. But unfortunately we couldn’t make them do it. I had so much fun finding these little goodies throughout the day. When we went upstairs to go to bed, Nicole had put the confetti hearts in a path to my side of the bed and on the bed. She also left a present on my pillow. She gave me a gift card to Massage Envy, and boy do I need it. Thank you so much honey for a wonderful anniversary. I am so lucky to have such an amazing wife. You are the most incredible person that I have ever met. You are the best wife and mom in the whole world. Thank you so much for being you and for loving me. Thank you for the last nine years and for the many more that we have ahead of us.
She did something very “sweet” for me, and it was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
This is so cute!! What fun to have so many surprises throughout your day. Happy Anniversary Guys!!
Post a Comment