Monday, May 5, 2008

The Infamous Tag

Who Do You Love? Todd and my little Andrew
How Long Have You Been Married? 6 years
Who Said I Love You First? I did. He was a missionary!
How Long Did You Date? We never really dated. But we were engaged 2 months.
Where Did He Propose? In his parents family room.
Who Is Taller? Todd
Who Is Smarter? Todd
Who Does The Laundry? Me and I need to figure out a different time of day because it is making our apartment too hot.
Who Pays The Bills? Me
Who Mows The Lawn? Since we live in an aprtment, they do.
Who Cooks Dinner? We switch off.
Who Drives? Usually me because his driving scares me.
Who do I tag?? I would like to tag my mother and sister in law because I know they will read this, but they don't have blogs, so Jana and Bre if they have time.

By the way...thanks Amber for the tag.

No comments: